|Salary:||GBP22200 - GBP33200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £22,200 - £33,200 depending on skills and experience + excellent benefits
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working patterns available
About the Department
SSE Renewables is the UK and Ireland's leading renewable energy company. Our aim is to be the largest and most efficient developer of onshore and offshore wind in the UK and Ireland. We drive new growth by identifying, developing, building and operating high quality assets in GB, Ireland and internationally. In order to contribute to a low carbon future we have committed to treble our current Renewables output by 2030.
What is the Role?
As the Project Co-ordinator, you will coordinate the project governance and reporting activities for the Seagreen 2&3 Offshore Wind Farms projects through the Development Phase. You will work closely with the Project Management, Consenting and Engineering teams, and the wider Capital Projects Team to ensure delivery of a successful project.
Some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Coordinating the ongoing refinement of the project management arrangements for the Development Phase as defined within the SSE processes and procedures
- Working closely with the Project Management team to coordinate the project reporting requirements to directors and stakeholders through the project review board.
- Managing and executing project finance requirements including project payment cycles, purchase ordering and budget reconciliation
- Attending and coordinating management and technical meetings, formally documenting minutes and project key decision requirements
- Assisting with project activities including SHE statistics, project programme and risk register monitoring
- Developing and managing the document control system
- Managing of all online project resources
- Assisting with internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Coordinating project lessons learned and best practices databases
- Responsibility for timesheet management
What do I need?
We are looking for someone who has experience of managing reporting for large complex projects. You should have proven experience working within a Project team and a background in offshore wind would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Due to the nature of this role, we are also looking for you to have the following;
- Knowledge and understanding of project management systems and governance arrangements for a large capital project;
- Sufficient relevant experience in a project management function, including engineering and consenting functions;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills: ability to clearly present and simplify complex information.
- The ability to co-ordinate and separate information from multiple work streams into concise and detailed reports at individual project/function/discipline levels as required.
- Pride in being a strong team player, who works on the basis of mutual trust, respect and collaboration;
- The ability to manage conflict and consistently treat people with respect and dignity.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
Well let you know the outcome of your job application after the closing date. To discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please contact Pamela Fleming
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.