Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP200 - GBP400 per day
Are you a Product Analsyt looking for a new contract? Interested in working for one of the worlds larges consumer goods companies? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
I am keen to speak with talented and motivated Product Analyst's to join my clients digital team, which is responsible for the end to end commercial content and digital asset management solutions as part of an ongoing digital transformation project.
- Analysis of requirements with regards to the platform capabilities, defining solutions and strategy of implementation
- Engage with stakeholders to baseline kpi's, agree on targets, develop a business case, define success criteria, identify methods of measurement and establish ownership for benefits realisation and measurement
- Use of investigative techniques (interviews, workshops, observations, scenarios, prototyping, quantitative approaches) to understand the current state of data/processes/reporting
- Proving vital input into the assessment, design, development and implementation of business solutions.
What you will bring:
- Expert proficiency in English with good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly/business language.
- Ability to quickly understand business needs.
- Strong desire to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Ability to work in complex corporate environment.
- Bachelor's degree or similar qualification, ideally within IT or business management as core subjects
- A minimum of 1 year practical experience in supporting business stakeholders from an IT perspective, covering both operational and project related activities
- Microsoft Office suite to proficient level.
Sound like you? Or interested in finding out more information? Dont hesitate to apply of give Nathan a call on 02077806706