Process Engineering Technician - Multi-skilled - West Yorkshire - Rotating shifts - £32418
UK manufacturing at its best!
An established, impressive paint process plant is looking for a number of skilled and qualified engineers to join this site where they manufacture one of Britain's best loved brands.
They currently require 1 electrical bias and 1 mechanical bias, multi-skilled, CompEx trained engineer to perform breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance activities.
An excellence culture with strong standards and expertise!
Development and encouragement to be better
The ability to work for a reputable company and brand!
● Modify and calibrate equipment
● Routine planned maintenance and breakdown
● 'One-off' and project led installation
● Work within a structured, continuous improvement and H&S environment
● Time served or qualified engineer
● Experience in a process manufacturing environment
● CompEx knowledge
● 17th Edition (for electrical bias)
● Pneumatic / Hydraulic equipment
● Planned maintenance
Shift patterns rotate between Mon-Fri and Tues-Sat but there are NO NIGHTS!
You will be rewarded for your skills and hard work with a suitable salary, potential overtime and development/progression opportunities.
Good holidays (33) that go up every year!
Process, engineer, technician, maintenance, CompEx, planned maintenance, 17th edition,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, breakdown, installation, chemicals,
manufacturing, calibration, development.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer