This is a chance to work for a company with a billion pound investment to develop and market an innovative and impressive energy solution to remote telecoms masts in the APAC region.
This role is for someone who is a Power Systems Engineer with Telecoms knowledge/experience and is interested in renewable energy. The solutions will use solar energy to power masts and have backup generation to ensure uninterruptible power supply in remote locations.
Systems and component integration to provide Telecom energy provisions in East Asian locations for site assessment and technical decision making. Product modification based on customer requirement and Electrical systems engineering/redesign of existing product and sourcing and validating suppliers.
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering and relevant Engineering degree
* Telecom and DC/AC electrical engineering experience
* Experience in solar system design and implementation
* Battery systems, sizing and deployment experience
* Working knowledge of Remote Mgmt systems and Network Mgmt systems
* Multi-vendor Telecom power system design knowledge
What you will get:
£40-55K D.O.E / Share option scheme / Fully expended travel to fascinating locations / The chance to work for a truly global business / Career and personal development / Pension / Holidays / Time in Lieu for excessive travel
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer