Power Systems Engineer - Telecoms - Renewable Energy - Buckinghamshire - £40-50K, benefits package, travel to East Asia.
This is a chance to work for a company who have a recent billion pound investment to develop and market an innovative and impressive energy solution to remote telecoms masts in the APAC region.
This role is for someone who is a Power Systems Engineer with telecoms experience and a strong knowledge/experience/interest in reneeable energy solutions.
The solutions will use solar renewable and have backup generation to ensure uninterruptible power supply in remote locations.
Systems and component integration to provide Telecom energy provisions
Travel to Eastern Asia for site assessment and technical decision making
Product modification based on customer requirement
Electrical systems engineering and redesign of existing product
Product engineering and customer facing "subject expert"
Sourcing and validating suppliers
Assist bids/tender and compliance teams
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering and relevant Engineering degree
* Telecom and DC/AC electrical engineering experience
* Experience in solar system design and implementation
* Working knowledge of Generators
* Working knowledge of Remote Mgmt systems and Network Mgmt systems
* Multi-vendor Telecom power system design knowledge
* Project management skills with a knowledge of MS Project or similar
What you will get:
Share option scheme
Fully expensed travel to fascinating locations
The chance to work for a truly global business
Career and personal development
Time in Lieu for excessive travel
Telecoms, solar, electrical systems, power systems, product development, product support, project, customer, design, AutoCAD, Homer Pro, suppliers, vendors, AC/DC system, generators, power supply.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer