Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Package
My client, a world leader in Cyber Security are in need of a PMO (Permanent Project Management, PMO) based in Leeds. You could be working with top-level clients to aid them in the protection of their online assets.
What you'll be doing
- Take responsibility for the provision of Project Management Office support for a variety of projects and programmes.
- Create and maintain project financial data and manages this throughout the project lifecycle.
- Recommend project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking project progress.
- Set up and provides detailed guidance on project management tools, procedures, processes, and techniques.
- Support programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, and finance or configuration management.
- Create and maintains project schedule and dependencies.
- Responsible for Project team co - ordination and communications.
- Planning and managing the project risk management process.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, with attention for detail.
- Proactive/can do attitude.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Experience with MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- APM PQ/Prince 2 Foundation
- Previous experience of working in a project environment, including project plans, RAID management
PMO (Permanent Project Management, PMO)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Telephone: 020 7780 6706