Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP200 - GBP350 per day
Looking for your next role as a PMO Analyst? Interested in joing a global consumer goods organisation?
This is the perfect opportunity a PMO Analyst with a wealth of experience in the measurement of project / programme delivery performance and support project governance for a company that produces some of the most recognised brands on the planet.
- Collation, facilitating and managing all aspects of progress and exception reporting, dependency tracking and change management
- Ensuring all governance related documentation is completed for appropriate gated processes to enable timely delivery
- Perform delegated duties from the CDC Project Manager as directed
- Stage weekly Checkpoint sessions with individual Project/supplier representatives to ensure that their detail delivery tasks are being performed
- Arrange meetings & workshops for Project events and record & track meeting minutes and actions
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of governance process and BAU adoption
- Reporting skills and highlighting issues for process improvement
- Strong knowledge in project planning and managing plans
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office and Project (2016)
- Experience of supporting senior managers and stakeholders
- Ability to react to a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment and develop new skills
- Experience of managing change though multiple 3rd party suppliers in an outsourced environment
Sound like you? Feel free to contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information.