Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Shrewsbury, West Midlands
GBP350 - GBP430 per day
- You will be leading a team of engineers providing support and guidance in order to develop teams and customers on the design and delivery of solutions
- You will also be the centre point for platform strategy, guiding the Platform solution to engineers.
- Providing AWS advice to Engineers along with Strategy.
- Offering Technical Management to develop the `Backlog`.
- Perform DevSecOps Improvements for AWS Migration/Futures.
- Provide advice on YARN Dynamic Resource Pools configuration and Impala Admission Queues
- You will also need to SC Cleared or at least eligible
You will be based on site with us, working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything we do, the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, we are not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
We are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- AWS technologies; Kerberos
- Cloudera Enterprise; Microsoft Active directory
- Apache Hive; Git
- Spark; Jenkins
- Impala; Artifactory
- Linux; Docker
- Terraform; Azure
- Big Data
- Cloud Architecture
- Linux Admin
- Cloudera Administration
For further information or to register your interest, call Ravi Karimi on 020 7780 6700 or apply to the role.
Position: SC Cleared Platform Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Contact: Ravi Karimi
Telephone: 020 7780 6700