Project Planner (Engineering) - £30,000 - £40,000 - Bedford - 10% Pension Contribution - Private Medical Healthcare Package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading corporate business providing packaged solutions to the Oil & Gas industry typically compromising a custom fabricated E-House fitted out with MV, LV, UPS and ICSS.
Project execution and control: Conduct analysis of plan versus actual project performance under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Controls Lead. Prepares materials for and assist in project review. Updates project (cost) adjustments, approved by the Project Manager and Controller, in SAP or other Project Controls systems.
Stakeholder relations: Effectively communicates appropriate information to mostly internal project stakeholders.
Document management: Controls documentation accuracy and consistency, based on tasks assigned by the Project Manager or Project Documentation Specialist and procedures agreed with the customer.
- Working experience of using Primavera P6 tool for medium/large scale projects.
- Project Reporting
- Drive positive communication for project continuity
- Previous knowledge on oil & gas projects in a planning capacity
- Knowledge of Planisware tool
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Matched company pension scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical healthcare package
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer