Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP500 - GBP650 per day
Are you a Microsoft Architect looking for your next role? Have you got experience defining and delivering on Office 365 Migration projects? Well this could be the role for you!
I am working in partnership with one of the worlds largest consumer goods companies, who specialise in health and hygiene products. We are particularly interested in Architects who have a strong Microsoft AD / Office 365 background.
- Expert level understanding of Office 365, Hybrid Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Identity and Access Management tooling and processes.
- History/backlog of prior involvement in working with Microsoft to deliver difficult technical solutions and the ability to draw down on these experiences and apply them to the specific RB situation.
- Ability to interact with and, where necessary, manage a range of onshore and offshore resources.
- An ability to manage a range of external specialist 3rd parties, including an ability to quality assure their delivery and manage their output.
- Proven experience in risk management & mitigation.
- Ability to effectively interact with all internal stakeholders involved in providing service to the customers, as well as customers at all levels in the organization.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to convey complex information.
- Ability to work under pressure, with core problem solving skills and an ability to both prioritise and be pragmatic.
- Ability to drive vendors to deliver complex technical projects to tight timeframes.
- Ability to identify risks and issues related to the areas within the defined scope of the role, prioritise these, mitigate, and escalate where appropriate.
- Provide recommendations on best practise and delivery of IT tooling to support Joiners, leavers and transfers. Ability to design a solution that can be delivered through transformation programme
Sound like you? Feel free to drop Nathan a call on 02077806706 for more information.