Market Manager - Cambridgeshire - £55K plus excellent benefits - Measurement & Test products
Your chance to work in a key role at an established and impressive business who manufacture innovative and award winning equipment. This role is perfect for an engineer that has moved into a sales function but still wants to utilise their skill set and make an impact both with customers and in different areas of the business. Supporting Marketing, Sales, Product Managers and Inspection.
You will assist with technical and product expertise, visit customers, have an overview of major service visits and service agreements and study area for market share gain both by product base and geographically.
This role involves extensive travel from Mon-Fri, sometimes globally. You will be involved in analysis of the entire World to highlight sales channels.
● Support customers with technical expertise
● Support sales and marketing teams with technical and market knowledge
● Help to form a strategy for increased sales exposure
● Identify new sales channels and new focus regions
● Build competitor knowledge to highlight sales opportunities
● Support all departments internally involved in the sales and service function
Requirements: Qualified engineer, test or measurement equipment experience, experience in a sales function, communication skills, market mapping experience, knowledge of devising
strategy, ability to travel and stay away from home.
● £55K per annum
● Extra company benefits
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer