Logistics Controller - Lancashire- £28K,
This is a chance to work for an employer that will invest in its people and offer a clear career path. Working for a successful and profitable food & bev manufacturing business this role is key to ensuring that perishable and highly legislated goods are transported and stored safely.
To take up this opportunity you will be an experienced logistics controller with knowledge of stock process and raw materials.
● Review, develop and optimise logistic routes to market
● Build and develop successful customer and supplier relationships
● Contribute to the broader Supply Chain strategy
● Receipt of parts into stock locations from internal/external suppliers
● Accurate, safe and timely loading/unloading of transport vehicles
● Manage the collection of facility generated waste streams by contacting approved waste contractors
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
● Food / material handling
● Strong communication skills
● Customer and supplier focus
● Previous logistics experience
● Able to efficiently arrange and organise deliveries
● H&S and legislation experience
What you will get:
● Share options
● Further benefits
Logistics, stock, warehouse, transport, food, raw materials, health & safety, delivery, scheduling, warehouse, suppliers, customers, supply chain
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer