Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Key Account Manager
GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - WATER INDUSTRY - LEAKAGE SERVICES (ASSET MANAGEMENT) - HOME BASED - FULL UK COVERAGE - £60-65k SALARY + ANNUAL BONUS + COMPANY CAR + PRIVATE HEALTH CARE + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
Our client, a leading EPC company with a huge presence in the UKs Water Market are setting up a brand new division, they are looking for a candidate to lead, develop and grow a new business stream focused on the delivery of Leakage Services for utility clients. This will help our client to expand their existing capabilities in asset management, professional services consulting and design/build.
- Define and implement a marketing and sales plan for Leakage Services
- Work alongside and support functional delivery leaders across Asset Management, Professional Services and Design Build
- Incorporate the wider Water Services offerings into Leakage - collaboratively developing innovative and unique approaches that give a differentiated and exclusive position for our client
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Ensure excellent quality in delivery to the agreed cost and time targets at zero harm to our professionals and all other stakeholders
- Develop the talent and capability of the Leakage function to deliver industry-leading services
- Exploit cross-selling of opportunities
- This role will require the direct management of project/contract managers and delivery professionals whom in turn with be managing a blend of specialist staff (permanent and via supply chain) and suppliers
- This role will be a blend of business development, service delivery and technical authority in the delivery of Leakage Services, working closely with existing project managers and engineering professionals across our clients organisation
- Close relationships with the Water Services teams will be essential in supporting existing services and developing new ones
- Prior experience of building and delivering successful Leakage services at scale.
- Understanding of technology based solutions in the leakage sector and experience of working with suppliers to provide clients with the best available technological service.
- Excellent client engagement and relationship capability and experience to win and delivery new business.
- Sector experience across Water.
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build and leverage internal/inter-departmental relationships
- Effective and compelling communicator - internally and externally, both written and oral
- Strong experience in Leakage management (direct delivery and/or sub-contracting) for the Water sector
- Utility sector knowledge and contacts across clients and supply chain organisations and relevant industry bodies
- Contract negotiation and management skills - A driven 'Seller/Doer' mind-set
- Project and Programme management skills
- Sales and business development skills - A high level of constructive challenge and questioning ability
- Engagement, collaboration and management of the wider supply chain
- A professional Engineering qualification would be a strong preference.Membership of an Engineering Institute would be preferable
- Knowledge of leading technology in the leakage market
Please note that this is an urgent requirement for which our client can interview at relatively short notice. Email: for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer