|Position:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + car, pension, negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Ben Day|
Our client is an exciting, independent business who are looking to add an experience account manager, to look after existing key accounts in the South West. Your patch will be from Bristol and deep into the South West of the country, so ideally you will be located in or around Bristol however this is not essential.
Our client is a business who deal with a wide variety of large national hotels, independent licensed trade establishments, the HORECA channel and any form of route to market. Your client database is endless and you can quite literally contact anyone you wish.
You will be responsible for;
· Managing Key Accounts within your patch
· Developing and maintaining existing accounts
· Winning new business for your area, with a view to grow the account
· Being self started, as you will work remotely within your patch
The split between the role is 50% of new business, 25% developing existing account and upselling and 25% is managing the key accounts that are already existing within the portfolio. You will be given around 250 existing accounts when entering the position.
You must have the following attributes to be successful;
· A motivated, self-starter with the drive and hunger to get up and go
· Worked within FMCG and be able to show transferable skills into a variety of markets
· You should have worked within foodservice or drinks - or a similar environment.
This is very much a home-based position and you should on average be meeting 8 - 10 clients per day with a mix of new business and existing accounts.
Our client are offering a salary up to £30,000 with a company car included in the package and fuel card. You will also be able to earn up to 10% of your salary for commission year on year.
Apply today by sending your CV through