Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
IT Risk Officer
Bedford, Eastern England
GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum
Anson McCade Ltd is delighted to be working alongside a global superpower in the insurance to assist them in their search for an ambitious, competitive and forward thinking IT Risk officer to help them push forward their brand and "insure" that they continue to dominate the market.
As the IT Risk officer you will be working alongside the IT General Management team to deliver our clients IT Risk and Governance Framework. As the IT Risk Officer you will engage with stakeholders and senior management, and accompany the implementation and controls relating to the good management of IT risks on everything from IT security to IT sourcing and procurement.
- Implement and monitor the IT risk management system
- Perform the IT Risk Analysis and respond accordingly
- Organize and manage the IT Risk committee in order to provide to the local CIO and COO
- Perform IT Risk Maturity Evaluation
- Manage the IT Risk Mapping.
- Knowledge of IT risk management and analysis methods
- Good knowledge of IT organizations and professions
- Relevant IT technical knowledge
- Ability to conduct professional discussions face-to-face or on the phone
- Ability to accurately evaluate a situation and facts
- An understanding of best practices for Incident handling, security investigation processes and techniques.
- Experience with the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities and appropriate counter measures.
- Experience with attack monitoring and Intrusion Detection (IDS/IPS), SIEM, Anti-Virus, WAF, Firewalls, Identity and Access Management (IAM), patch management, and encryption,
- Experience with, and in-depth understanding of security vulnerability tools, techniques, and standards used to conduct penetration testing.