|Position:||Insights & Planning Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||EUR55000 - EUR82400 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Ireland or UK
Salary: Competitive + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
Our Insights and Planning Manager will support the Director of Customer Marketing in developing the strategy, measures and context for the overall UK and Ireland marketing activity. You'll be a customer champion responsible for embedding insight-led decision making in the team, improving our planning process through more thorough, deeper performance and market analysis. In this role you will:
- source and analyse internal and external industry and customer sectoral reports providing clear insights on trends and translating to strategic recommendations using effective business communication skills
- understand and define market dynamics / context / size of prize for targeted activity, guiding the segments we should pursue
- manage third party contracts in the provision of external market analysis
- lead the Marketing team in coordinating the overall strategy & annual planning activity and reporting on operational delivery, performance, insights and analysis
- act as gatekeeper to our plan, making sure new activity ties back to objectives
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, were looking for you to have:
- experience working in consumer energy markets and a degree qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant subject is desirable
- knowledge of marketing technology and platforms, and on measuring marketing return on investment with strong commercial awareness
- highly effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to distil complex data into readily consumable formats
- an understanding of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- strong problem-solving abilities and quantitative aptitude with intellectual curiosity
About our Business
SSE Energy Customer Solutions is the retail arm of SSE and provides access to green energy products and solutions to over 1.2m customers across Britain and Ireland. Comprised of SSE Energy Solutions in Great Britain and SSE Airtricity in Ireland we are set apart by our ability to innovate and create partnerships providing a growing suite of 100% renewable energy products and related solutions to support customers on their journey to net zero.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.