Looking for your next role as an Infrastructure Engineer? Want to work for an organisation with more than 40 years' experience delivering mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
This role provides the opportunity for an Infrastructures Engineer, with solid Lunix background and an enthusiasm for technology to join a highly dynamic and expanding team.
Within this role you would be responsible for:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Familiarity with tools such as git, ssh, Linux command line and Bash
* Knowledge of automation / configuration management (i.e. Ansible)
* Ability to write documentation detailing routine system administrative tasks such as restoring services from back-ups, swapping out un-serviceable hardware, etc
* Root cause analysis and debugging to aid in resolution of functional and performance related defects
* Networking familiarity - e.g. Can describe HTTP protocol, TCP/IP
* Knowledge of Hadoop or distributed computation
* Knowledge of Big Data
**This role would require candidates to be either Secuirty Cleared or be able to obtain UK Security Clearance**
Don't hesistate to contact Nathan on 02077806706 or for more information.