Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
HR Business Analyst - Contract
Guildford, South East England
GBP500 - GBP575 per day
HR Business Analyst - Contract
Are you a well-skilled HR Business Analyst looking for your next contract? My client is a world-renowned name in the Cyber Security industry, providing bespoke digital security solutions to high profile public and private sector clients. They are now searching for a contracting HR Business Analyst to become an integral member of their industry-leading team based in Guildford.
As a company, my client is rapidly growing due to the diverse and complex nature of the projects that they undertake, and so it would be an exciting time to join as the newest Contract - HR Business Analyst, contributing to keeping the UK's most renowned organisations safe from cyber threats and attacks.
This is a contract position so we are looking for specialists who do not need their hand-held - an 'eagerness to learn" unfortunately will not cut it for this role. Prior experience working within the Defence and Intelligence or Cyber Security industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Candidate MUST HAVE previous strong Business Analysis and Change experience using SAP HCM and Successfactors covering processes from Hire to Retire.
- Able to gain UK SC Security Clearance - please refer to UK Security Vetting Service if you are unsure of eligibility.
Core Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for providing early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape the scope and business outcomes of changes and projects in line with cost and benefit, establish the feasibility of features with internal/external parties and validate that the delivery meets the agreed business outcomes.
- Responsible for effectively driving, analysing and articulating process and system requirements resulting in a shared responsibility of a streamlined Software Delivery Lifecycle, with the goal of reducing stop-start due to moving targets.
- Proactively collaborates with other Analysts, Architects, DevOps Manager/Leads to produce a cohesive EBS, CMS, I&H and IT roadmap.
- To influence key stakeholders to buy in to business change, to support process owners on taking the lead on business change initiative through providing input on activities such as UAT scripts, training content and business rollout approach.
- Responsible for capturing requirements ( functional, non-functional, IT through an RTM ) of different personas impacted by the change and acts as the gatekeeper of whether the requirements deliver results to the business outcome.
- Internally facing into the IT team, responsible for tracking that Service Transition requirements are met by the engineering team or project team.
- Responsible for exploiting existing investments where possible to achieve the outcome, proactively looking at reducing Systems Total Cost of Ownership.
- Supports the DevOps Engineering team to provide 3rd line IT support and supplier engagement where necessary.
- Responsible for proactively refining and improving the EBS Analysis Capability through building a knowledge base with standard and reusable artefacts such as Process-System Maps, Process flow diagrams, Fishbone Diagrams, Process/Data Owner Catalogue, Controls Catalogue etc.
Role: HR Business Analyst - Contract
Start Date - ASAP
Rate: £575 per day
Duration: 5 Months
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 020 7780 6706