Graduate Software Developer- Java
A Graduate Software Developer with an expertise in Java Development has the opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's top technology brands.
Using the java skills you'll have developed at university, the Graduate Software Developer will work alongside a highly technical team as they engineer and deploy large-scale distributed systems on the JVM.
- Work with international clients from locations such as New York, Canada, Singapore, Tokyo and beyond. You will travel to each of these glamorous locations, all-expenses paid with free accommodation- allowing you to see the world on your day off!
- Clients consist of Tier 1 Investment banks and as a Graduate Software Developer, you'll engineer the Java-based, low-latency systems that enable these companies to thrive.
- The applications you will develop will be Big Data driven, giving you experience to Big Data tech like KDB+.
- The teams are agile, giving you exposure to important development Methodologies such as SCRUM.
- A rapidly growing Fintech company, with ambitions to take their advanced understanding of Big Data platforms to other sectors.
- Award Winning- our client has won multiple awards and has garnered industry recognition for being one of Ireland's leading technology companies.
- Beyond a range of solutions and services in the Big Data space, our client also builds and deploys it's own B2B product suite.
The Graduate Software Developer-
- Will have completed multiple projects in Java throughout their time at University.
- Will have come from a STEM background (Mathematics, Computer Science/Programming etc) with a 2:1
- Will have the flexibility a desire to travel the globe!
- £22,000- £25,000 basic salary.
- Expense free living when travelling abroad to London, Tokyo, Singapore, New York and more!
- Learning and development opportunities within the tech space.
- Company pension.
Interested? Apply now for a call from one of our consultants.