Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + listed in ad
Full Stack Developer
- You will be working in a vibrant, collaborative space in the centre of London, with an incredibly passionate team, as well as a generous package, including a learning and development allowance, the opportunity to pick your own kit and equipment, a strong pension and the freedom to choose your own holidays.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technologies alongside the best engineers in the industry.
We are a fintech platform transitioning from start-up to scale-out mode, calling companies like Tide, bitpay and many more our valued customers. We seek to fuse the latest technology with effective strategy and design to offer a cutting-edge product like no other. We want to revolutionise the way businesses view following the rules, by creating a platform that removes the stress of following the compliance process and recording customer data.
- Working with a modern stack, including React and ES6 on the front-end, with Rust and Python on the back-end. We use an architecture that is microservice based, built on top of Google's Cloud Platform and Kubernetes.
- We encourage our dynamic workforce to take ownership across the entire product. You'll consider everything from architecture and security, to performance and UX. You'll develop entire features such as technical design, implementation and delivery.
- Confidence in working across the code base is required, and learning new technologies as the business feels necessary - you might lean towards a back or front end focus, but you'll be educated to a working knowledge of each.
- We'll need you to speak up, state your opinion, and respectfully challenge when required. You'll suggest new ideas, and play a key role in the continuous improvement of our product, along with our working practices. You'll also act as a mentor to more junior team members.
- Above all, we're looking for someone who fits in well amongst our company culture and values: empowerment, trust and growth.
If you can see yourself succeeding in a role like this, please contact Annie on 02077806700.
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Annie McIlhatton
listed in ad