Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Bedford, Eastern England
GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
Currently exploring the market for experienced FPGA Engineers to join a market leading Space organisation as they continue their expansion within the UK. Currently this award winning and highly renowned organisation are keen to expand their FPGA team and are keen to speak with candidates with a strong knowledge with FPGA and VHDL who would be interested to focus in that area moving forward!
The Senior FPGA Engineer can expect to be working on challenging tasks with some of the most cutting edge space technology and services in the world, where they will be designing and developing critical components.
The successful FPGA Engineer will be expected to:
- Turn the requirements into an architecture design and document the chosen design whilst describing any trade-offs performed.
- Leading detailed Register-Transfer Level (RTL) design in VHDL.
- End-to-end design including synthesis, placement and static timing analysis.
- Support integration of the ASIC / FPGA into the target hardware.
- Working on High Frequency and High speed hardware projects
The Successful FPGA Engineer will be:
- Experienced in the complete design flow from requirements to design acceptance (cradle to grave)
- Experienced in FPGA technologies and their tools including Xilinx ISE and Microsemi Libero.
- Experienced in VHDL simulation tools in particular Mentor Graphics Questa.
- Experienced in synthesis and STA tools ideally those from Synopsys
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Owen Armstrong
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706