|Position:||Finance Specialist General Accounting|
|Contact Name:||Helen Addis|
Are you an experienced Finance specialist with a past experience in general accounting for a large blue chip company? Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity? Would you be keen to join a global engineering firm with multi billion £ turnover? - Stone - Staffordshire
If the answer is yes, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The successful applicant will join a new finance hub set up to support key business operations. Due to this being a new function that is necessary/urgent there is preset interview day/event already set in stone.
Excel skills intermediate or above
Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/Other UK Recognised accounting accreditation)
Experience of ERP FI module preferably SAP
Experience of company tax returns
Experience in Treasury, Tax and General Ledger
Flexible approach to working hours during peak reporting timelines
Previous experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures
Large company experience
Experience of all aspects of finance
Salary £30K - £35K
10% pension contribution matched
Plus a host of other benefits
- Accounting - Perform general accounting activities including tax and treasury, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues. Supplies limited advice on accounting matters based on well established principles & practice.
- Analysis - executes accounting analyses and reports as assigned for general ledger and tax.
- Reporting - ensures the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds in a timely manner.
- Financial transactions - applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Optimisation - assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures and continuously optimise to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Internal controls - participate in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Risk assessment - supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer