Are you an experienced Finance specialist with a past experience in an accounts payable capacity for a large blue chip company? Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity? Would you be keen to join a global engineering firm with multi billion £ turnover? - Stone - Staffordshire
If the answer is yes, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The successful applicant will join a new finance hub set up to support key business operations. Due to this being a new function that is necessary/urgent there is preset interview day/event already set in stone.
- Proven communication skills at all levels
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Large company experience
- Excel - intermediate
- Self motivated
- Previous experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures
- SAP (FI module)
- Experience of Basware
- Salary £25K - £30K DOE
- 10% pension contribution matched
- Plus a host of other benefits
- AP Manual Processes - Execute transactions outside of HUB responsibility including legal follow up and resolution.
- Monthly closing - Perform necessary activities within the Accounts Payables area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Analysis - Execute analysis and report as assigned and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Internal Controls - Complies and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates. Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Communication - Ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximise customer satisfaction.
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer