Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Field Service Engineer
Peterborough, Eastern England
GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum + Depending on experience
Our client is a leading supplier of coffee machines, and they are seeking an electrical Field Service Engineer to join their expanding service operations in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire.
Reporting into the Service Manager, the Field Service Engineer will be providing a high-quality experience to customers as they carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown repairs on a range of coffee machines. This will include diagnosing faults, repairs, replacing parts, performing preventative maintenance, changing filters and optimising the machines for quality control of hot drinks.
Full training can be provided on their range of equipment, so the successful candidate just needs to have solid electrical engineering experience, and preferably a relevant electrical or engineering qualification. Experience of working in a field service environment would also be beneficial for the successful candidate.
- Carrying out a broad range of repair and preventative maintenance work on bean-to-cup coffee machine equipment
- Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to brand guidelines
- Attend sites within business agreed SLA's & complete Brand Standards checks on every site visit
- Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
- Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
- You will be self-motivated, creative problem solver with a determination to keep the coffee machines trading to the highest standards ensuring customer satisfaction every time. You will be excited by getting the job done and making a difference;
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work well under pressure
- Flexible "can do" attitude
- Problem solver with excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experienced in working in a field-based engineering role
- Be to work 1 in every 3 weekends
- Live in Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire
In return the business will offer a generous basic salary of £26-28k, plus an annual bonus, company, van, and a host of other company benefits.
If you are a Field Service Engineer in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
Depending on experience