Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Field Service Engineer
Basingstoke, Southern England
GBP30000 - GBP32000 per annum + + company vehicle
Our client is a leading supplier in the coffee industry, and they are seeking a Coffee Machine Service Engineer to join their expanding operations, covering the Basingstoke area of Hampshire.This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading international name within the coffee and hot drinks industry.
They offer an excellent package that includes overtime, annual bonus, and benefits such as private use of the company van, and private health cover. The overtime earning potential is uncapped, with weekend and evening work available and paid at a generous rate.
They cover the whole of the UK, but this role will be covering the Basingstoke area and surrounding parts of Sussex and Surrey.
The Field Service Engineer would be working mostly on bean-to-cup commercial coffee equipment, from a range of manufacturers such as La Cimbali, Jura, WMF, Franke, Schaerer, Melitta, Fracino, and Thermoplan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, commission and set up Commercial Coffee equipment on site
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
- Attend re-active break down and repair call outs, aiming for a first time fix on all equipment
- Operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee equipment)
- Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in company van
- To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required)
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge, 3 phase experience beneficial but not essential
- Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner
- Relevant industry experience on bean to cup coffee equipment (desired but not essential)
- As a field based role the working hours are based upon the needs of the business and are flexible upon approach 364 days per year
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Good communication skills and can communicate effectively
In return, the business will offer you;
- A basic salary of around £30k - £32k
- Annual Bonus
- Company vehicle (available for private use)
- Generous holiday package
- Mobile phone and iPad
- Company pension plan
- Private health cover
- Death in service
If you are a Field Service Engineer in the Basingstoke area and would enjoy working hard with uncapped overtime earnings, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
+ company vehicle