|Position:||Executive Complaints Officer|
|Salary:||GBP22178 - GBP29290 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
We're proud to have been a Principal Partner for COP26, the UN Climate Change Conference, and are leading the way to provide the energy needed now, while building a better world of energy for tomorrow.
To reach net zero by 2050, we're looking for people who can bring big ideas, new skills and innovative thinking to help us build a world that's more sustainable and inclusive for you, your family, the community you live in and for generations to come.
So join us on our journey to net zero and help us power change.
About the Role
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £22,178 - £29,290 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 12 month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
Our Networks Executive Complaints Team is a dynamic, one stop shop for our high-level customer complaints.
As an Executive Complaints Officer, youll be expected to deliver first class customer service and deal with all high-level complaints, including CEO, MP and Ombudsman enquiries.
- You will be allocated your own cases which you will maintain responsibility for including contacting the customer, investigating their queries or concerns, and producing a co-ordinated company response.
- You will be expected to play an active role in helping identify solutions.
- Your communication with your customers should be professional, clear and jargon free, mindful of the terms of our Executive Complaints Handling Process, best practice and regulatory requirements.
What do I need?
You must be solution focussed and have pride in the service that you provide. It is imperative that you are the driver of the Executive Complaints handling process, ensuring the best outcomes for our customers always.
- You should be able to not only recognise opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to our service delivery and the business in general but have the character to act upon them.
- You will have the ability to deliver under pressure and have a flexible approach to work.
- A drive to maintain and develop your own personal skills and business knowledge are essential.
- First class oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are key in this role, enabling you to form positive relationships, credibility and trust with stakeholders of all levels and your customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, you will be an ambassador for SSEN, embracing our culture and demonstrating role model behaviour.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Martin on 01738 340356.
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.