Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Enterprise Cloud Architect
Reading, Southern England
GBP600 - GBP700 per day
**Looking for your next role as an Enterprise Cloud Architect? Interested in joining a global consumer goods organisation?**
I am currently working in partnership with a British multinational consumer goods company, who produce some of the most recognisable brands across health and home hygiene markets. Following a recent acquisition made by the company, they are undergoing a large scale internal transformation programme.
With this in mind, I am offering the opportunity for a highly-skilled/experienced/motivated Enterprise Cloud Architect to provide strategic recommendations for cloud design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture and application frameworks on a project that will affect the organisation on a global scale.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of architecture experience, with 4+ of those years specifically focused on enterprise cloud implementation.
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Solution Architecture including early stage assessment, solution options, solution design, support of solution transition and in life operations.
- Domain expertise, including hands-on experience, with the full range of cloud services from one or more public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience evaluating existing application design and making recommendations for enhancing applications to leverage cloud technology and services.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD and ability to apply these processes fit for purpose.
- Strong attitude for collaboration and ability to lead and influence a team of architects, as well as mentoring engineers.
Sound like you or want to hear more information? Don't hesitate to contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information or click apply.