Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP50000 - GBP80000 per annum + An outstanding benefits package
Enterprise Architect - Cloud
Interested in joining one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world?
Are you an experienced Enterprise Architect (Cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP) with a strong understanding of large scale internal transformation projects?
If so read on because this unique opportunity could be your next full time role!
Key responsibilities of the successful Enterprise Architect - Cloud:
- Responsible for the development of large distributed global hosting strategy, vision and roadmap including core/cloud and edge compute components, storage, databases, backup and recovery, DR, Virtualization that serves as foundation for ERP, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics Process Automation.
- Responsible for driving the value from existing assets, finding opportunities for sharing of technology and services, leveraging new and emerging technologies and services, defining transformation initiatives and building the maturity of Enterprise Architecture.
- Lead and implement cloud system architectures to support the ongoing cloud transformation.
- Provide cloud guidance and architectural oversight during project definition and design and ensure that the solution is aligned to the cloud strategy and architecture.
- Provide strategic recommendations for cloud design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and/or interfaces.
- Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
Key skills of the successful Enterprise Architect - Cloud:
- Domain expertise, including hands-on experience, with the full range of cloud services from one or more public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- 8+ years of architecture experience, with 4+ of those years specifically focused on enterprise cloud implementations
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Solution Architecture including early stage assessment, solution options, solution design, support of solution transition and in life operations.
- Working experience developing solutions with cloud orchestration tools.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging open source projects to accelerate the development of cloud services.
- Experience evaluating existing application design and making recommendations for enhancing applications to leverage cloud technology and services.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD and ability to apply these processes fit for purpose.
Location - London UK
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Ross McKee
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
An outstanding benefits package