Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Enterprise Architect - Director (Emerging Technology, Cloud)
GBP125000 - GBP150000 per annum + Base + Excellent Package
Enterprise Architect - Director (emerging technology, cloud)
Here is your opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable names in business worldwide!
This consultancy giant is synonymous with exceptional quality at the forefront of the digital age, holding host to one of the largest and most diverse FTSE100 client bases around.
My client has tasked me with sourcing an outstanding Enterprise Architect (Emerging Technology, Cloud) who understand client needs and has the ability to advise board level stakeholders a major enterprise level how best to adopt emerging technology; to not only solve their toughest problems but capture their greatest opportunities.
Here's what's required -
- Have extensive examples of leading the architecture of large business case driven technical transformations encompassing the wide range of multi-disciplinary skills required to deliver change through emerging technologies
- 10+ years' experience as a technical/solution architect - with a successful track record of designing and delivering complex
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams!
Ideal experience includes experience in:
- Emerging Technology, AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain, Big Data
- Industry recognised standard applications SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
- Enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
Location - Central London, UK
Salary: £125,000 to £150,000 Base + Excellent package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Ross McKee
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
Base + Excellent Package