|Position:||Energy Customer Solutions Academy Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Reading, Cardiff, Perth, Dublin or Belfast
Salary: UK circa £40,000 or ROI circa €55,000 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
Are you passionate about Energy Sales and the development of people then this could be the next role for you?
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for an Academy Manager to join our Energy Customer Solutions team to establish and develop the adoption of the Sales Development framework across both Business Energy and Airtricity. As the Energy Customer Solutions Academy Manager your role will include:
- Working with business leaders to drive the adoption of the framework and build the foundations to track progress, gather feedback and measure success.
- Work with HR and Learning and Talent to ensure we build a strategic approach and operating rhythm to deliver meaningful training for our sales teams.
- Be the voice of the Sales Academy and create an Energy Customer Solutions Sales Learning community.
- Develop a strategic approach to the delivery of the Sales Academy.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of learning and development processes. Experience of building training resources, conducting training and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Experience in the design and delivery of business wide change management programmes.
- Proven planning and project management skills.
- Experience of working with senior management to support strategic objectives on cultural development.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and how this applies to sales process.
- Previous experience in the Energy industry and understanding of the differing markets across GB and Ireland would be advantageous.
About our Business
The race to net zero is intensifying for businesses of all sizes. Sustainable decisions made today can meet customers' changing needs for tomorrow and bring long-term success for businesses. Part of SSE plc, the UK and Ireland's largest renewable electricity generator, SSE Energy Solutions is different as all its renewable electricity is sourced from SSE's own UK wind and hydro assets.
In addition to providing gas and electricity to businesses across the UK, SSE Energy Solutions invests in, builds and connects localised flexible infrastructure to drive the long-term performance of energy assets. SSE Energy Solutions works with its customers to deliver financially robust plans to bring flexibility and diversity to their energy infrastructure - the low-carbon solutions they need to succeed in the race to net zero.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Lynsey on or on 01738 340426.
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.