|Position:||Energy Analytics Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Up to £58,000 plus Car or Cash Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
SSE Energy Solutions is seeking to drive the Business from a focus on building controls to becoming the number one energy optimisation (EO) company in the UK. A key component of the strategy to transform the Business is to enter new markets whilst maximising opportunity in the legacy BEMS market. We have identified the Energy services market (£1.5bn) and the Energy market (£25bn) as key channels to explore. However following the operating the plan it has become clear that the Business now need to accelerate progress in these new markets and indeed consider other potential market opportunities to promote and sell its services.
In order to develop these opportunities and routes to market the Business has identified the need to increase internal knowledge on the EO products and services as well as taking them to a wider marketplace than covered within the BEMS market.
We have identified the need to have a sales resource who can actively promote internally and sell energy optimisation based products and services to the market. These include specialist expertise relating to aM&T software, energy consultancy (audits, energy legislation) and metering solutions. These sales may be made to new markets or assist the existing sales force to enhance performance.
Key Responsibilities -
- Provide help and support for the current BEMS Support and Project Sales and Branch Business Managers to increase sales of energy optimisation products and services, with particular focus on Business Energy Intelligence (BEI), Energy Legalisation and metering
- Identify, explore and develop specific sales opportunities within the aM&T market space to win contracts for the BEI platform as a superior alternative to existing players
- Provide help and support to the Energy Optimisation Manager in relation to customer feedback and development ideas for BEI and energy optimisation products and services
- Provide support to Business Energy through Tenders, exhibitions and being the value added services to SSE energy supply contracts
- Provide leads / Sale in regards to energy audits and energy legislation (DECs, TM44 and EPCerts)
- Enable BEI to be included on the energy technology list and maintain continual status on the ETL
- Enable BEI to be included on the Carbon Trust technology / supplier list and maintain status
- Sign up to tender portals and complete tenders for energy optimisation services
- Be the Sales front person for BEI providing peer assistance to the Energy Optimisation Manager to increase market awareness, for example ESTA aM&T exhibition.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of aM&T software packages
- Experience explaining benefits of aM&T to commercial customers
- Experience working with datasets and articulating energy insights
- Understanding of energy legislation
- Proven experience of selling energy optimisation services
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Degree in Building Engineering or related quantitative discipline / experience
- Deep understand of aM&T packages
- Ability to analyse energy data and discover insights
- Understanding of energy legislation that affects commercial companies
- Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Evidence of continued development through online courses, networking events etc
- Proven track record of account management
- Proven track record of sales
Just click to apply, it doesn't take long.
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.