|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
The Energy Management Centre is a state of the art technical help desk providing remote technical assistance, alarm management and energy management services, providing technical analysis, advice and solutions to improve performance and help customers achieve their environmental goals and reduce energy consumption costs. The role is an office based progressive role with further opportunities for self-development
Key Accountabilities associated with this role include:
- Working in a reactive help desk environment, dealing with customer technical queries carrying out fault analysis and diagnostics.
- Monitoring the in house alarm management system, dealing with alarms in line with customer service level agreements. Carrying out fault analysis and applying corrective action where possible
- Carrying out remote maintenance reports on building energy management systems, identifying areas of concern that are impacting on either the environmental control or the energy performance of the building.
- Taking part in the department call out facility and providing technical support remotely for the business customer base and the department infrastructure.
- Ensuring all work activities are accurately recorded and described in the business service management system
- Providing support to the department tenant billing customer queries, from balance queries, PAN number updates to missing payments.
- Have some experience in engineering Building Energy Management systems with either Trend IQ Vision, Trend 963, Siemens Desigo Insight or Siemens Desigo CC
- Provide technical support for branch colleagues for establishing remote connectivity to customer buildings using a variety of connection methods
- Training is a key aspect of the role as the EMC is continually looking for technical advances that will enhance the service provided to our customers. Product training and control system application training will be provided.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate for the role will have previous technical help desk experience or has worked in the HVAC industry in a facilities based role. You will be IT literate with good knowledge in Microsoft applications i.e Word, Excel along with excellent communication skills (listening, speaking and writing).
Utilising your skills and experience in a help desk environment, you should be able to demonstrate experience of commissioning of providing fault analysis on BEMS control systems of one or more of the following manufacturers: Trend, Siemens, Tridium, Cylon, Johnsons or Honeywell.
You'll have a high motivation to succeed, to progress and develop in your chosen career as well as a strong work ethic, presenting a professional manner at all times. Always on the lookout for new efficiencies and improvement, you'll embrace change and be open to new ways of working and technologies. Finally, you'll display excellent customer service skills and the ability to strike up relationships with customers will come naturally.
SSE Enterprise Energy Solutions, our energy optimisation division - helps businesses achieve reductions in their building's energy consumption through the design, maintenance and optimisation of their Building Energy Management Systems.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here's a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
If you're successful, well conduct some pre-employment checks.