|Salary:||GBP17364 - GBP24700 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: £17,364 - £24,700 per annum
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | 40 hours | Flexible Working Patterns Available
About the Department
This is an opportunity to join a flagship branch within a market-leading organisation, offering full product life cycle services to meet the demands of our customers-built environment.
At SSE we help our customers to maximise uptime by ensuring system resilience and providing rapid response to breakdowns. We optimise controls to drive down energy consumption and guarantee that critical environments remain within defined parameters.
Our services are comprehensive and present excellent value when tailored to the demands of our customers infrastructure. Drawing on our extensive customer base, including many household names, you will have many examples of success to replicate and proven services to take to market.
What is the Role?
You'll provide administrative support for the Energy Management Centre, assisting the engineering team with customer response in line with the department guidelines.
Typical duties will involve:
- Responding to incoming telephone calls and department common mailbox and triage activities to the EMC engineering team.
- Managing the customers and site information in the department service management system.
- Managing outstanding activities ensuring where calls are open the relevant department are providing updates in line with the activity due date.
- Managing scheduled engineering reports, generate subscriptions and ensuring reports are uploaded to the customer location.
- Timesheet management for all department staff providing metrics on individual staff and customers.
- Assisting the department leaders with contract audits, ensuring all services are in place in line with the contractual obligation.
- Identification of any contract gaps and/or over delivery.
- Informing the branch where contracts are being over delivery for potential upsell at contract renewal.
- Managing and maintaining customer and site electronic files within the department.
- Engaging with department customer base and complete customer surveys.
- Assisting and liaising with the department leader with the management of the customer onboarding experience.
- Helping to arrange meetings and attending to take written copies of minutes.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
What do I need?
The ideal candidate for this role must be IT literate with good experience of MS applications i.e. excel, word and PowerPoint. You should be an effective communicator with excellent listening, writing and oral skills. In addition, you'll have previous office experience ideally within an administrative capacity.
Good time management skills and an ability to prioritise workload with a strong attention, you should be able to work as part of a team but also be comfortable working on your own initiative. You'll have a flexible and adaptable approach to your work with a 'can do' attitude and will be capable of managing multiple projects and multi-tasking.
As an individual you'll always possess a strong work ethic and maintain a professional manner. You'll be well organised and always looking for efficiencies and continual improvement to process. You'll embraces change and will be open to new ways of working. Finally, you'll have excellent customer service skills and striking up relationships with customers will come easy to you.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch sse.
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.