Electrical bias - Maintenance Engineer - North Lancashire - Food manufacturing - Continental shifts - £35-40K incl. shift allowance.
UK manufacturing at its best!
A 20 year established and well known brand are looking for electrical bias, multi-skilled maintenance engineers to work a continental shift.
Head office in London; they are growing a brand supplying to well known high street retail chains.
An excellence culture with strong standards and expertise!
Development and encouragement to be better!
The ability to work for a reputable company and brand!
● Modify and upgrade existing equipment
● Routine planned maintenance and breakdown
● Fault Finding on all electrical parts and systems of manufacturing equipment
● Work within a structured, continuous improvement and H&S environment
● Time served or qualified engineer
● Experience in a process manufacturing environment
● Electrical bias maintenance experience from a food/FMCG background
● 17th Edition (for electrical bias)
● Planned maintenance
Shift pattern - Continental (2 off-3 on- 2 off) / (2 on-3 off-2 on)
You will be rewarded for your skills and hard work with a good salary, potential overtime and development opportunities.
Engineer, technician, maintenance, planned maintenance, 17th edition, electrical, breakdown, manufacturing, maintenance, multi-skilled, multiskilled, food, FMCG
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer