Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Chesterfield, East Midlands
Up to GBP16 per hour
Electricians / Part Qualified Electricians - Chesterfield & Sheffield - £16 p/hr - On going contract - March start date
Our client specialise in providing organisations with tangible energy efficient lighting solutions and electrical testing and installation to a range of sectors across the UK.
Due to significant workload, our client requires fully trained electricians and part trained electricians to work on sites in Chesterfield & Sheffield.
- To identify and undertake electrical installation, repairs and maintenance work
- Undertake work on electrical installations in accordance with the latest IEE Wiring Regulations currently 18th Edition and any subsequent revisions
- Carry out inspection and testing on existing installations, as work progresses and on completed work recording results and completing appropriate test certification
- Must be commutable (within an hours drive to Chesterfield)
- Apprentice trained electrician or Electrical qualification NVQ equivalent
- Must have a mix of electro-mechanical experience.
- Any experience of Pilz safety systems will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in shop fits/hotel fits
- Worked in a commercial or an industrial environment as an Electrician
Points of Appeal
- £16 p/hr
- Ongoing contract
- Overtime Available
- Up to 12hrs a day work
- May start
- Travel allowance
Other Job Titles - Electrician, Electrical tester, Electrical Apprentice, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Test Engineer, Commercial Electrician, Commercial Electrician, Industrial Electrician.
If your are interested, please apply now
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer