|Salary:||GBP28600 - GBP42800 per annum + + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Glasgow
Salary: £28,600 - £42,800 depending on skills and experience + excellent benefits
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time 37 hours per week
About the Department
SSE Renewables is the UK and Irelands leading renewable energy company. Our aim is to be the largest and most efficient developer of onshore and offshore wind in the UK and Ireland. We drive new growth by identifying, developing, building and operating high quality assets in GB, Ireland and internationally. In order to contribute to a low carbon future, we have committed to treble our current Renewables output by 2030.
What is the Role?
As Document Controller, you'll be involved in ensuring safety and quality of systems procedures, enlisting work scheduling and organisational control of documents.
Some of your other main accountabilities will include;
- Administration document management
- SSE offshore wind document control and updates
- React / track and alter documents as required by the offshore team
- Support the offshore engineering team with the reporting of maintenance activities
- Using the company's maintenance management system, ensure the correct work control documents, safety documents and work instructions are all up to date and attached to form part of the issued 'Work Pack
- Document control for handover of new windfarm projects
- Review and track documents review dates
- Look to promote and implement future upgrades for document control
- Ensure compliance with information handling, storage of data
- Assist in internal audits of company procedures
- Roll out any relevant updates to EDMS are sufficiently fed to all stakeholders through updated procedures and training
- Support the engineering team with preparation of scopes of work and budget requests and reviews, quality audits on subcontractors and other work scopes.
What do I need?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for you to have a good understanding of document control and procedures.Previous experience with the wind or electricity generation industry is advantageous, however this is not essential.
Knowledge and practical experience of working within a controlled safety environment will be necessary, and you must be competent in Microsoft applications.
Were committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch with sse.
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. Internal candidates; please notify your line manager before you submit your application. Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if its not safe, we don't do it.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.