Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Digital Programme Manager
GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum
Digital Programme Manager
Recruiting a Digital Programme Manager who wants to work for a leading Fortune 500 company and the world's most prominent independent, end-to-end IT services provider.
This is an opportunity for the successful Digital Programme Manager to be part of the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector organisations across 70 countries.
You will be exposed to an array of different industry sectors including Technology, Media & Telecoms, Aerospace & Defence, Consumer & Retail, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas to mention a few. You will be enabling and guiding clients on their digital transformation journeys, multiplying their capabilities, and helping them to harness the power of innovation to thrive and navigate the future.
Responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Leads cross-organisation, multi-functional, in-situ and virtual teams in a collaborative approach across all elements of the opportunity lifecycle
- Builds and maintains key relationships with all stakeholders across their account/sector
- Refining solution options to meet the client business problem
- Detailed programme and opportunity planning and coordination
- Driving teams to tight deadlines
- Budget management
Skills and Experience including -
- Deep understanding of bid/project/programme/agile management techniques and methods and a proven pedigree of leading complex IT programmes
- The ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks applying a logical, systematic approach to plan and coordinate an appropriate solution
- Highly effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to command respect and to create a sense of trusted community for all team members
- Fluent in Digital technologies and platforms, including CX, mobile app dev, APIs, SaaS, MicroServices, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS.
Desirable Criteria include -
- A background in either Insurance, Retail, Transport or Healthcare is preferred
- Current SC Clearance
If you are interested in the role of Digital Programme Manager please click apply or call in and speak with Aidan McGrath regarding this role or others
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + excellent package
Contact: Aidan McGrath
Telephone: 020 7780 6700