Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Digital Architect (FS)
Central London, London
GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum + Cash allowance, Pension, Bonus, etc
Digital Architect (FS)
With increasing user expectations meeting technological advancements, the Financial Service industry has some of the most exciting digital ambitions in the market. This practice is successful, well funded, has a great reputation, and is growing...
- An agile-first creative hub operating within the eco-system of an established multi-national
- Currently searching for Digital Transformation Architects with Architecture and Design experience of enterprise applications
- Please note this role is focused on clients across Financial Services, so project-focused experience in this industry is required
The company: is a hugely innovative and globally revered business. They've created a dedicated digital consultancy that fuses technology, strategy, and design to drive transformation for a range of FS companies, working with established global banking giants to disruptive FinTechs.
The role: You will take responsibility for designing and delivering modern digital solutions leveraging market-leading technologies for FS clients. The successful candidate will be experienced in creating end-state architecture, defining a roadmap to achieve the end-state and working closely with the delivery teams to ensure the technology solution being delivered meets the proposed architecture.
You will need;
- Architecture and Design experience of enterprise applications using current and upcoming languages and open-source technology frameworks
- Proven knowledge of integration and delivery with core systems (e.g. Policy Admin systems, Core Banking systems)
- Experience in delivering cloud-native applications e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands-on experience in designing and delivering services using modern architecture patterns e.g. Microservices, RESTful APIs,
- Experience in delivering end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, using agile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of FS industry regulations like Open Banking/PSD2 (Banking), Origo Options (Insurance), MiFID II (Capital Markets)
- Able to live, work and travel in the UK without restriction
For further information or to register your interest send your CV
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Alan Simpson
Cash allowance, Pension, Bonus, etc