Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
Disrupting the status quo, the rise of digital banks has revolutionised how we approach our finances.
Now a DevOps Engineer has the opportunity to assist in the deployment of a new, more socially responsible challenger bank that's aimed at improving our financial wellbeing.
An ambitious project with a noble aim requires an ambitious DevOps Engineer that can design, build and scale a banking application that will make the disruption of an entire industry possible.
- A digital bank that promotes healthier spending habits among users, teaching users how to make their disposable income stretch further month-to-month.
- Offers users opportunity to make savings on purchases.
- Work within a team of SREs/DevOps Engineers using the latest and greatest engineering practices and technologies.
- Be hands-on throughout the entire SDLC, promoting a "DevOps" way of thinking.
- Establishing CICD pipelines, engineering tools to automate tasks normally carried out by developers.
- Be hands-on in all aspects of the SRE operations.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have:
- A software development background with experience throughout the entire SDLC.
- Experience deploying CICD pipelines
- Practical experience designing and building highly-scalable software solutions/products.
- A proven track record of deploying large-scale applications in a cloud (AWS) environment.
- Experience developing deployment/automation tool- removing normally laborious manual tasks from the dev teams day-to-day.
Interested in taking the Fintech world by storm? Apply now for your opportunity to become this breakout brand's latest member of their Site Reliability Engineering team.