Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP50000 - GBP450000 per annum
A DevOps Engineer with a previous passion for software development has the opportunity to join an award winning software house in Belfast.
Coming from a development background, the selected DevOps Engineer will have an acute understanding of the SDLC as they engineer deployment tools and promote the DevOps mentality within this agile, digital environment.
- Designs, builds and deploys commercial applications that are downloaded and used by people nationwide and globally.
- An SME in all things technology- whether it's mobile or desktop; new or emerging technology; our client has built a knowledge-base that is unravelled in Belfast.
The day-to-day work of a DevOps Engineer is a varied day that includes:
- Building, configuring, and maintaining CI/CD tools to assist in the deployment of world-class applications and software that is accessible to everybody!
- Automating manual development/deployment processes/operations.
- Experience, building and implementing CI/CD pipelines and build automation tools with a technical expertise in a number of the following: Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Containerization experience using one or more of the following: Docker, kubernetes
- A passion for DevOps and the ability to communicate the benefits of adopting such approaches and technologies within the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- £35,000- £45,000 basic salary.
- A substantial yearly bonus, Pension (11%).
- Professional and Technical Certifications.