Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Bristol, South West
GBP38000 - GBP44500 per annum + See Advert
Exciting opportunity with one of the world's leading consultancies!
The multinational client requires a Design research Manager to join the new team based in Bristol. With a new office comes a new modern feel, think about a start-up feel within a successful consultancy. The client has already proven successful as their services are sought after by the biggest names all over the globe.
What do you crave for your career? Working with major clients on headline-making projects? Working alongside great people? The client is a household name which is offering an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
As a Design Researcher you will be:
- Applying qualitative, quantitative, exploratory and evaluative methods to a variety of complex challenges across a range of industries
- Planning and running definition and analysis workshops
- Contribute to the creation of high quality design research deliverables and artefacts that drive successful project outcomes, including:
- Customer journeys (as-is and aspirational)
- Empathy maps
- Detailed reports detailing themes and evidence-based insights
- Extracting insights from research data and using them to identify actionable insights and recommendations
As a Design Researcher you must demonstrate:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, with specialist skills in design research (design research, UX, digital strategy)
- A passion for learning about the world, human behaviour, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface
- The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
- Understanding of agile delivery methodologies and how research fits in
- Background in ethnography, UX Research and/or digital Research methods
- Human behaviour insight analysis from quantitative and qualitative data
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then Apply Today!
Role: Design Researcher
Job type: permanent
Salary - £44.5K Max
Contact: Cara Harkin