Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Design Research Manager
Bristol, South West
GBP65000 - GBP73500 per annum + See Advert
Design Research Manager
Exciting opportunity with one of the world's leading consultancies!
The multinational client requires a Design research Manager to join the new team based in Bristol. With a new office comes a new modern feel, think about a start-up feel within a successful consultancy. The client has already proven successful as their services are sought after by the biggest names all over the globe.
What do you crave for your career? Working with major clients on headline-making projects? Working alongside great people? The client is a household name which is offering an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
As a Design Research Manager you will be:
- Thriving within the largest and most complex organisations in the world
- leading engagements where we are focused on understanding the end-user and using this to inform proposition design, service design, strategy and user experience
- Leading design research teams through taking a customer-led approach to address client challenges
- Applying qualitative, quantitative, exploratory and evaluative methods to a variety of complex challenges across a range of clients and industries
- Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality design research deliverables and artifacts that drive successful project outcomes
- Extracting insights from research data and using them to identify actionable insights and recommendations
- Communicating project updates and presenting research outputs to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrating thought leadership in your field and industry, by identifying market trends and developing a sophisticated, well-informed perspective
As a Design Research Manager you must demonstrate:
- 6-8 years of design research experience, including 2 years leading design research teams
- A passion for learning about the world, human behavior, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface
- Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation with an openness to constantly evolve ways of working to consistently raise the bar of approach and output
- Interest in multiple disciplines and approaches, and the ability to quickly dive into a new domain or process
- The ability to adapt the methodology to deliver insight despite business constraints that may be encountered
- Background in ethnography, UX Research and/or digital Research methods
- Human behaviour insight analysis from quantitative and qualitative data
- Up to £73,500
- £6,700 Bonus
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then Apply Today!
Role: Design Research Manager
Job type: permanent
Salary - £73.5K Max
Contact: Cara Harkin