Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Deputy General Manager
EUR90000 - EUR109000 per annum + An outstanding benefits package
I am privileged to be assisting the only professional services company to appear in Fortune Magazine's "Top 50 Businesses for the Future" in their pursuit of a new Deputy General Manager!
My client has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
They are currently running a Customer Support and Content Review Centre for one of their biggest clients - an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and they are currently looking to expand the team in their office located in the centre of Dublin.
This person will play an integral part in the leadership and ongoing success of this team.
- Lead and manages a number of Service Delivery managers in a team of 300+ associates in the technology vertical in content moderation & outbound calling for a leading Internet company
- Responsible for support and enabling functions such as Training, Policy, Tools, Business Analytics & MIS functions
- Accountable for SLA's, Productivity & client satisfaction KPI's in the area of responsibility and ensuring achievement and delivery of project milestones.
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including Staff development, performance management, Attrition and attendance management within area of responsibility.
- Fiscal management of Profit and Loss to ensure financial targets are met
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Work as part of a global team, developing and managing key internal/external client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field
- 10 plus years' experience managing complex, multi-Lingual, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Project management experience
- Strong People management skills
- Experience in Change Management
- Understanding and passion for online products/services
- Ability to define projects, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders, and deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
Location - Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €90,000 - €109,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Ross McKee
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
An outstanding benefits package