Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Data Engineer- SQL
GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
Data Engineer- SQL
The people of Belfast have established the city as a major player in the global tech community, by applying and adapting the experience gained from its decorated history as builders and inventors to a newer digital age.
More and more companies are moving away from our industrial past, using technology crafted by the Data Engineers in this team to enable the actions that have sparked this remarkable transformation.
Working as a Data Engineer here will see you use your SQL skills to create platforms and products that will continue to enable Northern Ireland's economic prosperity in the years to come.
- A pioneering tech company, born in Belfast, which has helped Northern Ireland establish itself on the global stage.
- An investor in people, offering training and exposure to new and emerging technologies within the data space.
- This Data Engineer opportunity will see you use the Microsoft BI (SQL) stack, as well as new and emerging visualisation tools, to craft solutions and products that will help drive the economy into the future.
The ideal Data Engineer will have:
- 2+ years' experience using the MS BI stack (SQL, SSIS, SSRS).
- Experience with at least one data visualisation tool.
- Some exposure to cloud technologies.
- £30,000-£40,000 basic salary with a 10% bonus.
- Healthcare, company pension scheme
- You will receive opportunities to advance your skills with free training and courses.
- Participation at events centred around Microsoft technologies (Azure SQL, C# etc)
Apply now! All suitable candidates with an on-going right to work in the UK will receive a courtesy call from one of our consultants. No applications will be processed without the candidates expressed consent.