Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP400 - GBP600 per day
Data Engineer - Anson McCade Ltd are delighted to be working alongside a brand new and exciting Fintech start up based in central London. This presents an opportunity for a very skilled, highly ambitious and driven Data Engineer who is looking to progress their career with a forward thinking company who a striving towards changing the face of the Fintech world.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer role:
- Help define and develop and maintain large-scale data processing systems and applications.
- Work with other developers and stakeholders in feature development.
- Interpret user requirements and respond with a coherent technical solution.
Requirements of the Data Engineer role:
- A proven background on working on complex distributed systems in big data environments.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Node.js, Java, Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka.
- Familiarity with developing RESTful services.
What you will receive in return:
- The ability to work alongside and learn from skilled practitioners across a range of specialities
- Flat organisational structure with low levels of bureaucracy
- There's no dress code and we're open-minded about work patterns.
- We'll even make room for well-behaved dogs