Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP500 - GBP600 per day
Fantastic opportunity for a Contract Data Engineer t to join an agile innovation hub in London!
I'm currently working with the team tasked with defining the way a multi-billion dollar corporation diversifies and uses technology to disrupt and modernise the energy sector. They build innovative products at the cutting edge of technology and are turning current markets on their head or creating brand new ones.
With new ventures kicking off all the time, there is now a critical need for a contract Data Engineer to join the practice and help with the building of exciting new products. You'll be joining a sensationally talented team, working on greenfield projects that will give you exposure to some of the most advanced technology in the world!
- Excellent track record in data engineering with an ability to use a wide range of technologies
- Excellent professional experience working with Python, as well as either Java, Scala or Kotlin
- Experience with some or all of the following data warehousing/framework tech - AWS Redshift, MongoDB, CouchBase, PostrgreSQL, NoSQL, SQLalchemy, Apache, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hive etc.
- Experience working in highly agile environments
- Experience with Devops principle, Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes) Cloud Deployments to AWS
If you fit the bill and you're excited about new technology in the energy sector, please forward a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!