Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Data and Analytics Manager
GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Award Winning Pension
Data & Analytics Manager
If transforming industry leaders and testing you capabilities among the best in the business is something you are looking for in your career then this role is for you. My client is an industry leader and currently works with 94 of the FTSE 100 driving exciting new changes in the forefront of the digital space is looking to speaking to Data & Analytics Manager with previous experience working with the world's largest brands.
There is no typical day with my client but you will enjoy every minute while you create world class digital services. With the variety of work taking place with the company you can hone your skills and expertise into a particular area best suited to your talents.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop data management strategies to help clients assess and exploit the opportunities available from both internal and external data. This helps our clients deliver the digital transformation and add shareholder value;
- Assess the client's existing capabilities, identify desired to-be state and develop roadmaps to both deliver rapid business performance improvement, and to sustainably enhance clients data & analytics capabilities;
- Advise clients how to set up, develop, run, and improve an effective data management organisation both in-house and as a managed service;
- Architect, design and deliver innovative 'on premise' and 'cloud based' data management & integration solutions, taking into account industry best practices and regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR);
- Advise clients on appropriate data governance capabilities - including the analysis, design and delivery of applications, architecture & technology solutions to manage data quality, master data, and metadata (incl. data lineage);
- Support clients in their choice of technologies, applications and platforms to address their data needs, incl. data quality tools, MDM tools, Data Architecture & Integration tools with a look at AI integration (e.g. UMR, AI data policies, automated Analytics Model governance);
- Work closely with client representatives, Accenture colleagues and external partners throughout to deliver to agreed objectives, meet the client's expectations and address any concerns;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to colleagues within Analytics internally and on projects.
Skills & experience:
- Strong consulting and client-facing experience in the data management space;
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security;
- Experience with leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance;
- Excellent stakeholder and client management and communication skills;
- Experience in working with data management related technologies preferably with Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master / Metadata management related technologies;
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices;
- Experience of range of data movement, data processing and data interaction tools like Oracle, Informatica, IBM, Talend, Reltio, AbInitio, Collibra;
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including Database Management and Big Data solutions like Amazon Web Services (RedShift), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, Watson;
- Experience in implementation of Analytics Cloud platforms on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Analytics tools like SAS, R;
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire;
- Data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, Paxata, Trifacta.
If you are looking to develop a career as an Interaction Designer and are wanting to know more about this exciting career opportunity then please send through a copy to your CV to: Or contact me on: 02077806706
Salary: £73,000 - 85,000 + Plus package (30 days paid Holidays, Car Allowance)
Contact: Aidan McNeill
Car Allowance + Award Winning Pension