Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cyber Security Consultant
Central London, London
GBP60000 - GBP120000 per annum + Package
Cyber Security Consultant
How big are your ambitions? Do you like working at the cutting edge of your profession? I'm in a position to rapidly recruit for a global lead who is seen as one of the best in the technology, innovation and consultancy world. My client is looking for CyberSecurity Consultants of all experience levels to join their rapidly growing team. Whether you're taking your first steps into the world of Cyber Security or a well-experienced professional, looking for your next challenge then this role is a clear match.
As a truly industry-defining company, this opportunity will afford you the opportunity to work on exciting new projects with a wide range of customers within the private and public sector.
If you are a Cyber Security Consultant looking for a dynamic role within a vibrant company that will allow you to the opportunity for outstanding professional growth, this is the role for you !
Desirable experience and skills
- Ability to define and implement Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Demonstrated experience in successfully shaping and implementing security programmes
- Define, Implement and support information security policies and procedures across all business units
- Strong knowledge on UK Data Protection Act, European Data Protection directives and other privacy regulations and controls
- Experience of PCI-DSS assessment and control implementation
- Security architecture, design and implementation
- Identity and Access Management
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all major-computing areas (Network, Firewalls, Client Server, PC/LAN, telephony) with a special emphasis on Cyber Security
- Experience on ISO 27001 Information Security Management system, and conducting Risk Assessment
- Cyber Security assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) - including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
- Desirable - Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM and CRIS
- Ability to travel extensively nationally and internationally (Fully expensed)
- SC - Security clearance or ability to be cleared
If you're interested in working as a Cyber Security Consultant with one of the World's top digital solutions provider, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06 for immediate consideration.
Role: CyberSecurity Consultant
Rate: £60,000 - £120,000 + Package
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 020 7780 6706