Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cyber Security Architect
Reading, Southern England
GBP550 - GBP660 per day
Cyber Security Architect
Are you a well skilled and professionally driven Cyber Security Architect? Do you want to work for a multi award-winning company that truly cares for their employees? This role is a truly career-defining opportunity that you will never look back from.
My client is British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products that are household names across the nation and beyond.
In this role, you will be afforded the opportunity to help drive the direction of Cyber Security within a global organisation. You will work on innovative projects by engaging with stakeholders at all levels and ensuring successful delivery changes that will impact the company at an enterprise level.
- Previous experience assisting in the design & implementation of large-scale security projects - including business processes, application and technical architectures
- Minimum 5 years of cyber architecture and deployment experience ideally working across multiple products and projects,
- Experience working in divestitures, or complex migrations.
- Experience in working in large organisations with complex IT operating models with multiple suppliers
- Experience in designing or working within a security operations centre (SOC)
- Broad understanding of commercial relationships, licensing and service contracts
- Good communications skills being able to explain complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously to carry out the objectives set by senior architect and/or project manager.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, have excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Able to work within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to react to a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Experience of managing change through multiple 3rd party suppliers in an outsourced environment
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Background in implementing infrastructure and or Cyber rollouts
- Broad understanding of enterprise I.T. solutions and ITIL
If you're a well skilled and ambitious Cyber Security Architect, please submit your CV or contact Peter V. on 020 778 067 06
Start: No later than 19th August
Rate: Up to £660 per day
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet