Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cyber security architect
Central London, London
GBP85000 - GBP105000 per annum
Cyber Security Architect. (Senior manager)
- We are looking to introduce a highly skilled and motivated Cyber Security Architect to our team.
- You'll have the opportunity to join one of the biggest and most exciting firms in the market.
- Alongside joining one of the biggest firms in the world you will benefit from perks such as 25 days holiday, £6k car allowance and 8% pension.
We are one of the most exciting firms within the market with first choice access to the largest and most dominant clients that a software developer could work with. This allows us to work towards our long term goals of making a positive and lasting impact on our clients, our people and society.
Alongside the opportunity to work on ground breaking projects as part of a 300 strong security and resilience team, we offer Cyber Security Architects exclusive benefits including: £5,000 car allowance, permanent health insurance and 25 days of annual holiday.
Through joining the biggest security and resilience team among the top firms within the market you will be invited to demonstrate a combination of deep industry knowledge; alongside business and technical expertise.
We provide a number of services stretching from information security to technology resilience to help our clients fix their issues in order to bring long lasting benefits. This role gives you the opportunity to learn with and from world class security experts, allowing you to develop leadership skills and hone in on areas of work that are particularly of interest to you.
- Assist clients in developing overall cyber security architecture, based on the business' technology and security objectives
- Required to help clients understand their cyber security framework and future developments of their security as a result of that framework.
- Through helping clients understand their framework it is expected that you assist them in mapping out the best ways for them to achieve their security goals
- It is required that you demonstrate an ability to deliver complex projects across a range of Cyber Security propositions; allowing a fundamental client relationship a senior level.
- Response to cyber-attacks in both crisis management and investigations
- Demonstrated experience in security architecture and design for end to end architecture lifecycles.
- Experience in implementing security controls to deliver cyber security across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack.
- A successful track record of contributing to leadership within the work place or in an external environment.
Strong experience and skills in a number of the following:
- Cloud security,
- Security incident and Event management,
- Threat intelligence and modelling,
- Data protection (GDPR),
- Network and infrastructure security
- Security technologies (e.g Firewalls, security event monitoring, malware detection and prevention)
If you would like to be part of our focus and specialised team call Gianluca Castellano on: 020 7780 6700
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £85,000 - £105,000